Press NewsEvents Wholesale Find a Store Shop Online Help Contact view cart viewcart Home
Tell a Friend:



Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Ayva's Gymnastics Birthday Party

I love it when clients share their party pics with me. Little Ayva recently celebrated her 4th birthday. And, this was the 3rd time that her mom used Stacey M Design invitations as part of the celebration! Thanks, Tywanda!

This year the theme was gymnastics. I love how she had the image from the invite put on to the cake. Most importantly, little Ayva liked the invitations and identified with the image on the invitation: “Ayva really thought that this was her on the cake and her invitations.” And what does mom think? "I love that she can identify with the pictures on your invites. She thinks the picture on her placemat is her too."

Labels: , , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger My Girl said...

This is so cute I love the fact this little girl relates to the cake.I love seeing images of little black girls doing everyday hings it's been hared to find so that's why i created my line for little girls.I love what your doing keep up the great wok.

Thursday, June 11, 2009 at 8:40:00 PM CDT  
Blogger StaceyMDesign said...

Thank you so much for your kind words!

Thursday, June 11, 2009 at 8:42:00 PM CDT  
Blogger Chris said...

I'm sure Ayva aspires to become an expert gymnast someday. I guess your mom would be more than willing to enroll you in a gymnastics class for kids.

Kids Gymnastics

Thursday, October 6, 2011 at 9:57:00 PM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home





fundraising customer praise press news and events stacey's story wholesale find a store gifts favors other occassions christmas party wedding babies and kids stationery notepads Greeting Cards