Press NewsEvents Wholesale Find a Store Shop Online Help Contact view cart viewcart Home
Tell a Friend:



Friday, April 3, 2009

A New Project... and it does not involve illustration!

Off and on over the years I have knitted. I have never gotten much beyond making a long, long scarf using the same 1-2 stitches. When Isaiah was a baby I discovered a yarn store a few blocks from my home in Evanston. The owner offered classes. I decided that I was going to knit Isaiah a sweater. I got about 1/4 of the way through the project and have not touched it since. That was about 9 years ago. I am at again. I have joined a knitting group at the local library. Yesterday I discovered a magainze called Knit Simple and found the cutest little sweater to knit. Supposedly it is a relatively easy. I plan to knit a sweater for a Christmas gift. Wish me luck that I will actually finish it!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home





fundraising customer praise press news and events stacey's story wholesale find a store gifts favors other occassions christmas party wedding babies and kids stationery notepads Greeting Cards