Press NewsEvents Wholesale Find a Store Shop Online Help Contact view cart viewcart Home
Tell a Friend:



Wednesday, July 2, 2008

School Uniform Stationery

I have a wonderful client whose daughter attends a school that requires uniforms. She asked that I design products featuring girls in school uniforms. The uniforms are green jumpers and white blouses. I was very excited about this project because I went to a school, the Shipley School, which required similar green uniforms. We called them the green jumpers “tunics” and we also wore white shirts with them. Memories…..

My client also asked that I customize the girls to look like her daughter and her daughter’s classmates. For months I had been planning on offering clients options of selecting different looks for the kids when ordering certain products. Every now and then customers have asked for different skin tones, different hairstyles, etc. My school uniform client’s request provided the perfect opportunity for me to stop procrastinating and develop custom options.

For my client I made placemats and note cards featuring the School Uniform Girls. My client was very happy with the result--- and so was I! In fact, I was so happy that I decided to offer an array of school uniform options. My sister attended The Agnes Irwin School where they wore blue jumpers with white shirts. So that was the next option I created. I also offer jumpers in beige, blue and white plaid, and blue and green plaid. Currently, School Uniform Girls are available on note cards, placemats, luggage tags and stationery sets.

I will soon add options for uniforms with skirts, pants and uniforms for boys.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home





fundraising customer praise press news and events stacey's story wholesale find a store gifts favors other occassions christmas party wedding babies and kids stationery notepads Greeting Cards