Press NewsEvents Wholesale Find a Store Shop Online Help Contact view cart viewcart Home
Tell a Friend:



Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentine's Day

This year it was such a pleasure filling orders for Valentine’s Day cards. In less than one month, I received over 125 orders for Valentine’s Day cards. The total amount of cards that I made was over 3000! (I think my right thumb is permanently red and swollen from rounding all of those corners! LOL!)

This year, the most popular collection for girls was the Ballerina Girl, and for boys the Hockey Dude. I also created a few special designs, including a Lady Bug themed collection.

Thank you for so many kind words about the Valentine’s Day cards. It is truly heart-warming and satisfying to hear how excited your kiddies are about their Valentine’s Day cards that “look just like them!” Hockey moms have told me that their sons are thrilled to have hockey-themed Valentine's Day cards with their uniform numbers on them. Other moms have told me that it is nice to have the kid wearing glasses or with freckles.

I hope all the kiddies enjoy their Valentine's Day parties!


Stacey

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger CTMWS said...

Once again, they are a huge hit with my kids! Curtis even made a hockey rink Valentine Box to go with his hockey guy Valentine's!
Your customer service is amazing and I truly appreciate everything you did to help! I never hesitate referring my friends to you because I know they are going to be so grateful that I did!

Tuesday, February 14, 2012 at 8:34:00 AM CST  
Blogger StaceyMDesign said...

Thank you, Tiffanie! A hockey rink Valentine box, how cool and creative!

Tuesday, February 14, 2012 at 8:37:00 AM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home





fundraising customer praise press news and events stacey's story wholesale find a store gifts favors other occassions christmas party wedding babies and kids stationery notepads Greeting Cards