Press NewsEvents Wholesale Find a Store Shop Online Help Contact view cart viewcart Home
Tell a Friend:



Thursday, July 28, 2011

You Run Like A Girl!

When I dropped off my son at the first day of Basketball Camp, I immediately noticed the large number of girls in attendance. The 5th – 8th grade girls arrived in groups of 2-4, each bouncing her own basketball, wearing unlaced high-tops and looking very ready to play! The sight reminded me of my modest high school athletic career playing volleyball and field hockey, and my sister’s stellar high school and college sports career where she excelled in basketball, field hockey and lacrosse. It also immediately inspired me to work on more sports-themed stationery for girls. As part of my August Release I created Basketball Girl, Softball Girl and Soccer Girl party themes.

In addition to the party invitation, each theme includes a matching note card for writing thank you notes.





And matching gifts: luggage tags, placemats and journals!

I will customize your products with the “girl” of your choice.
From my catalog of illustrations, you can select the skin tone, hair color and hair style of girl on your stationery. You say your daughter wears glasses? We will add them!

So what sport did you play as a kid?


Photography: Brooke Photo Studio





Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home





fundraising customer praise press news and events stacey's story wholesale find a store gifts favors other occassions christmas party wedding babies and kids stationery notepads Greeting Cards