Press NewsEvents Wholesale Find a Store Shop Online Help Contact view cart viewcart Home
Tell a Friend:



Monday, June 4, 2007

New Greeting Cards for Adults


Greetings!
It has been a long time since I last posted. I have been very busy over the last several months developing a new line of cards featuring adult characters. I have added over 20 new greeting card designs for several occasions including: birthday, friendship, bridal shower, baby shower and graduation. I also have new bridal shower invitations.


Throughout this year, I plan to continue to expand the line with both cards featuring children and cards featuring adults.


I am also considering several new types of products that will feature my designs.


So far this year has already been both exciting and exhausting. However, I constantly find energy through the creative process and look forward to introducing many new products and designs over the next several months.
Check back often to see what's new!!
Stacey

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home





fundraising customer praise press news and events stacey's story wholesale find a store gifts favors other occassions christmas party wedding babies and kids stationery notepads Greeting Cards